- Established Logging/Quad access
- Hunting Stands in place
- Over Half of Lot is Level Forest Ridge - Potential to Build/Camp
- 1350 Feet Road Frontage on Private Dirt Road
- Additional 4 Acres with Singlewide Available
- Close to Franklin/Oneonta, 2:40 to GWB
- Call or Text: 607-222-6867 for more INFO
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for more INFO
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You will hear from us shortly.
You can send another message
Sending, please wait...
This wooded lot up a private dead-end road could be a great lot for recreation and hunting. Multiple established logging/quad roads cross the lot (they need to be refreshed a little), with several hunting stands already in place. The parcel is sloped as you head west up from the road, but then levels off nicely, with almost 20 acres composed of flat to gently rolling forest ridge, with the potential to build or camp. With over 1350 feet of frontage on the secluded road, there are multiple places to access the land.